Monday, May 5, 2008

New Pictures

Finally my computer is up and running at full compacity!! So here are some recent pics, Austin at his Pinewood Derby and at the park with the little boys!! All the kids were at school, so I got some time to hang out with my little guys at the park. We had fun, Kason was totally amazed at the outdoors and all his options!! Ryley loved having some alone time with mom, he had moms full attention!! That does not happen alot, so he really talks my ear off when he can!! We are so glad for the warm weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the boys at the park. Kaitlyn is my jabber mouth. She talks so fast that she has to stop and take big breaths.

LeAnn said...

Hi,
I am so enjoying reading the blogs. Amanda you are doing so good at this blogging. I love the pictures on the blog and I also want to thank you for the school pictures you sent.
Love to you all, Mom