Friday, June 27, 2008



Justice's cute hair cut inspired me to cut my hair also. So I have a new do. The funny thing is Karli was at out neighbors and found some scissors outside, she was driven to cut her own hair. She had a little pony tail on the top of her head, she just picked up that pony tail and cut!! Then thought wait.... my sides need a little trim. So she cut her hair nice and short. So all three girls, Justice, Karli and Mom have cute short do's for the summer. We will have a to get a pic of the three of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! The girls and I chopped ours, too! I got tired of the tangles in their hair, so we all look like the bobsy triplets.
Can't wait to see Karlie's hairdo. Man, all of my kids have tried to cut their own hair. Mike took a razor and tried to shave his head when he was 7. Stinkers!!

The Ridgeways said...

You both look so cute! Do you watch reality tv? I am addicted I admit it, anyway just watched the bachlorette tonight and I think you two look so much alike, both beautiful!

Poor Karlie! That is seriously my worst fear I hide all scissors and get so mad at Brent if he leaves them around but I never thought about if they were somewhere else! Ahhh!