Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some quirky "quirks"

I have never been tagged before and don't really know about this whole tag "thing". So I guess I am supposed to list a few of my quirky things.
1. I, like Amber, hate those silent moments, I always wish she is with me to help fill in those silent moments. She is so good at talking and thinking up things to talk about. I freeze like a deer in headlights, and suddenly can't think of a thing.
2. Only I can clean the bathroom correctly. I would rather do the cleaning, than let my kids try to learn to clean it!!
3. I like to pop zits! I know it is quirky, but I do. I am not obssesed by any means, but if I see one I gotta pop it!!
4. Travis says I can't walk past a mirror without checking out my hair!!
5. At the end of the day, I like to pick the mascara off my off lashes.
6. Another from Travis, no matter where I am in the car, I think I am driving!!
Backseat driver, who isn't!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute Amanda:) I am a mirror checker outer, too and I love to back seat drive.

LeAnn said...

As usual I love your blogs and they always make me smile. I have been trying to think of my quirks and there are probably too many to share. Love, Mom W.

amber and james said...

Awesome! I am totally a zit popper and an eyelash picker too! No wonder I like you so much-we do share a brain afterall! I love the house too, let us know if you need any help!
Love,
Me