Monday, October 27, 2008

Family Times


Lots has happened and some fun things have occured, I am finally getting some time to write and update with some pics. Before we moved in the begining of October my family came out to see us. My mom and dad, Eric & Lindsay and thier boys, and my sister, Jennifer. We had lots of fun and the kids enjoyed hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. My parents stayed in a hotel, so they had the kids come have a sleepover and watch a movie, the kids just loved that. They got to go swimming, which is a rare treat since thier are no pools in Rexburg. My friend Nantalie's family are potatoe farmers and we got to go up to the farm and pick the potatoes the combines don't get. It was fun to see how the whole process of potatoe farming works. We got to go see the potatoe cellars with all the millions of potatoes, and the machines that run and high school kids who work spuds!! It is quite the production!! We got boxes of fresh potatoes, they were kinda little but, we will be eating them up. We had a lot of fun having cousins and Grandma and Grandpa visit us. We will miss them! Travis & I are planning on taking a road trip to Virginia in June.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys got all moved in. Love to see some pictures of the new house. Sounds dreamy!
So no getting Trav to fly to Virginia. He's a wimp!

:) Tiff

LeAnn said...

Loved the pictures. I am glad you are back on line. Amanda, it was great to see some of your family.
It was fun to have a few hours with you all. Love, Mom