Monday, May 17, 2010

Wow I am behind in posts!! Catch Up!!










Okay, so I am playing catch up AGAIN!! Better late than never.... I hope!! We have had lots going on so here is a quick run down and some pics to see. I had a good Mother's Day and loved all the things the kids made for me at school and at church. Shaylyn and I got to celebrate together, Travis got us a yummy Diary Queen icecream cake!! Ethan had his birthday on May 11, he had a pretty good day, even though he was home sick with a terrible cough. Despite the illness he had fun turning 9!! He had a Diary Queen cake also, so lots of icecream for us!! Over the past weekend (May 14-16) we all went to Utah!! The kids stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Williams while Travis and I left for a couple of days to get a break from all the chaos 8 kids can create!! The kids had a fun time riding a horse that belonged to a friend of Grandmas and going on a picnic to the park!! Travis and I had a nice time shopping, eating, movie watching and miniature golfing!! Thanks to Mom and Dad for the break!! Last but not least Travis turned the big 4-0 today!! He is a great dad and husband and we love him so very much!! We are so blessed with such amazing family and friends and of course the chaos of 8 kids!! We love them all!!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Yeah!!! I loved the post. I loved the pictures and guess what I love all of you. Thanks for sharing your wonderful children with us we had a blast.
Love to you all and great big hugs too. Mom (Grandma)