Monday, October 24, 2011

Odds & Ends
























Okay so we have some random pics I wanted to get on our blog just cause they are fun!! We take a lot of pics and what to share them with everyone! Ethan did a great job on a science project, an edible plant cell. Layton knows how to eat chocolate...! Justice and her friends were bored and went with a wild hair style to fix the boredom!! Kason went to a pumpkin patch with his preschool class and got to pick a pumpkin!! Austin is tough and plays some mean football!! Featuring our future football players!! Children of the corn.

























2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I loved the pictures. I miss my kids. Layton is such a cute little grandchild and I am so happy you have him. I may need to steal a couple of the pictures if that is ok. Love you all so much and miss you so.
Amanda you are the best and I love it when you blog.
Love you much!!

amber and james said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES! I miss summer weather so much.