Saturday, February 25, 2012

District Cheer competition









Today was a big day for our Sugar Cheerleaders!! It was held in Idaho Falls at Bonneville High School. Today was the deciding factor if they got to go to State! It was a great day and they did WONDERFUL!!! At the end when we were waiting for scores to be added up, they had the cheerleaders bring their dads down to do a line dance!! It was hilarious and I laughed so hard I had tears!! Travis was a good sport and I think had fun too!! HA!!! Needless to say our girls and boys rocked it and won 1st place in all the categories, which are Cheer Stunt Show, Pom-Pom and Sideline. There is also a stunting group category, we have 2 groups that perform and it consists of 5-6 cheerleaders. They did great, got 2nd place with that! So that also qualified us for State. They only take the first 2 places!! So we got first in all 3 and we are going to STATE!! Yipee!!

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Give that girl of mine a huge love and hug from us. Congratulations, Justice; you are the best and we love you much.
By the way, it is too bad we didn't get a video of Travis dancing. I would have loved it.

Anonymous said...

Way to go girls!!! I love that you blog! Makes me feel like were not so far away!!!

Williams Crew said...

I do have video mom...of Travis dancing. It was long and taking forever to load. So I didn't post it on my blog. HA!!