Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving day!!

Our yummy turkey day! We had a great dinner with all the fixin's!! We had a nice day at home all together, it was quiet and peaceful. Well as much as it can be with 6 kids! Everybody did something to help with all the food. Justice made two cheesecakes, Travis' favorite. Ethan made the crab dip, Austin made the gravy, Karli and Ryley arranged the crackers on our cheese and cracker tray. It was just a great day!! I am so thankful for so many things in my life, but my family is my most important treasure to be grateful for!! Hope everyone had as good of a Thanksgiving day as we did!! Happy Holiday!!


3 comments:

Brooke Monk said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. I need to come visit you so I can see your new house! I loved the self photography pictures...you're gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Nice spread! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving:)

Love, Tiff

LeAnn said...

Hi to my kids,
We missed you all this year. We had a good day with Sean's family.
I was suppose to help with the food; but Mary and Sean did all the work. Dad and I did do the dishes.
I love the picture of your Thanksgiving. It looks like you have an awesome sized kitchen. We can't wait to see your home.
Love you all very much! Mom