Monday, December 22, 2008

Officially a teen!!




Today is Justice's official day to be called a teenager! YIKES, where does the time go. She had a fun party here at our house, 7 friends came over to have a MaryKay party. My bestfriend is a MaryKay lady and came to teach the girls that "less is more". They got to enhance thier natural beauty with some color and learned skin care. After that they had Oreo mint blizzard cake from Diary Queen and opened presents. Justice was very spoiled! Teenagers have to be right?! Later in the evening Travis took her to dinner for a Daddy/Daughter dinner date. (Say that 5 times). They had a good evening together, and Travis found out who the boy is she likes. Score!


So now we really have to keep tabs on her. I remember liking boys by age 12-13 so I guess I better be very prepared!! All in all I think she had a very Happy Birthday!! WE LOVE JUSTICE!!

No comments: