Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What we do all day!!

Kason is such a sweetie, but he has a very loud and annoying fetish. HE LOVES THE VACCUM!! What on earth did I do to him in the womb that would cause such a wierd love to the vaccum. Maybe I vaccumed too much? So here is a small clip of Kason vaccuming, he does this all day. Well after about a half hour we just have to turn it off. He cries and cries and has the biggest fit, once he is over it, he pulls me by my finger to the closet where the vaccum is kept and has the cutest grin for me to get it out. He is just precious, but this is so getting old. He got a little dirt devil play vaccum that even makes the sounds, but he so over that and has graduated to the mommy vaccum. I guess I should just enjoy this stage!! AARRGG!!

4 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

That is so funny! Hunter was deathly afraid of the vacuum! Now he is just OK with it. What a future domestic man he will be keep up the good work!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's funny! My kids were all scared of the vaccum. William runs and hides from it. He thinks it's going to suck him up.
It must be Dave's fault;)

amber and james said...

Christian was totally the same exact way! Drove me crazy!!! He was also obsessed with blenders, and my bread maker. I always had to go down those isles at the stores! He grew out of it though...so there is hope!

Cleverley fam said...

Amanda,
Zack LOVED to vacume too, and yes we bought the little red dirt devil too, but it didn't last long until he was back to the big vacume, and yes he has way out grown that now....I don't remember when I last saw him vacume now that I think of it.