Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Potty Training!


I am working with Kason to get the potty thing going!! So far he has been doing great, though I know we are bound to have some wet puddles!! He is loving it, and thinks he is so big like his big brothers and Daisy. Yes, he thinks he goes potty like the dog...I send her outside and say "go potty", so now it is "Kason do you need to go potty?" about every half hour. He is so proud of his Cars underwear and likes to run around in them. Too cute!! Here are some pics of which I could use for blackmail someday!!

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Good luck! I do not look forward to potty training Parker - I hear boys are harder than girls - and Meg was HARD! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am SO excited for you! I REALLY need to get Ellie going but I am SO dreading it! :( Blah!