Monday, March 14, 2011

Austin's Birthday!! The big 12!!






Geesh, I am terrible, I thought I had already posted these pics of Austin's Birthday!! I am a slacker I guess, sorry!! Austin had his birthday on March 2nd, and he had a fun day!! I brought doughnuts for his class that afternoon and then he got to go with his dad to shop for a new snowboard!! Some of his friends came over that evening and we had a good time eating a Chocolate Extreme Blizzard cake and opening presents!! It was a fun day!! We are so glad to have Austin in our family and love him so very much, he is a good example to us and has a very tender heart!! We love you Austin!! Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Loved the pictures of my dear grandson celebrating his birthday. Aren't blogs great; I love being able to see my grandchildren and you are so good at it.
We had such fun with the family and are looking forward to this Sunday's events.
Love to you all! Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an awesome birthday:) The big 12, one more year and you're a teen.

Love Aunt Tiffani and Uncle Dave