Friday, March 4, 2011

Naughty Kason! :)




Travis comes home from work for lunch the other day and asks "who did the lovely artwork on the walls?" I was clueless on what he was talking about, until he showed me the art on our walls downstairs....Um...Kason....where are you? Kason has been really into drawing on the walls lately, so we figured this was his newest masterpiece!! He was grounded to his room for a little while...not long he is too cute!! I am guessing someday, I will miss this, but for now I am not!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH!! He is just TOO precious! It WOULD be hard to stay mad at such a cute little face. These are the moments I am VERY thankful for Magic erasers!!! ;)

LeAnn said...

This was so adorable. He is such a cute little one. We really enjoyed the weekend with you all. Thanks for the awesome dinner. Love to you all! Mom