Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am still blogging challenged. Trying to get this all figured out with Travis' help. He thinks I am mentally challenged all together, so teaching me blogging is making his point very clear!! I just learned how to get pics on our family site, so if you want to check them out great!! I generally send out pics by email, so you may have already seen them.
We are all doing well here, and just waiting for the snow to go away. We are grateful for all the moisture but are ready to see some green. Like Tiffani's family we need to get out and see some sunshine! Send some our way!! Of course with the warm weather comes all the spring sports our kids participate in, so ball games here we come!! Pics to come!!
Hope everyone is doing well and will get some Spring weather thier way!!
Love, Amanda

3 comments:

ellen said...

woo hoo i am so glad that you are blogging! have you checked out our site? come on over
love
ellen :)

Williams Crew said...

I hope this blogging thing works well. I have heard of strangers being able to get on your site. Wierd! Why would anyone care about what my family is up too?

LeAnn said...

Hi, from Mom
I love it; you are doing good bloging. Thanks for sharing those cute pictures and update.
Love ya all! Mom Williamsjo