Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My kids are getting big too fast!!

Okay so the last few days, Kason has just been letting go of things and standing by himself. You can tell he wants to move his legs and start walking, he is just not balanced enough or strong enough. I really don't want him to start walking yet!! Ryley got his hair cut today, he looks like a big boy with a nice tight cut!! Today Karli was sent to her room for being naughty, and she comes up the steps and shows me a picture she drew of me with a big X through it. She said showing me the picture " this is you mom". I laughed, but she still had to go sit in her room!! Kids you got to love them!! Saturday I took ALL the kids to the mall to go Easter clothes shopping, HUGE mistake!! Kason is peacefully sleeping in his stroller, Austin is maning the stroller, Justice is looking for a dress and Karli and Ryley are destroying every clothes rack, and Ethan is tormenting everyone!! Well it gets quiet, and I think where is Ryley? We go searching for Ryley, and panic slowly begins to settle in my heart and stomach, when I tell a JCPenney employee I have a lost child. She asks me what he is wearing, which instantly tells me they have him because she said HE. I told her, and she says we have him in the offices in the back. They found him outside the mall on the sidewalk screaming for MOM!! Okay, this is not good!! She gets on her walkie talkie and says "I have found the mom." She told me is freaking out in the offices, so as we walk to the back I can hear him screaming bloody murder. Even if he were to be kidnapped, with all his screaming, they would have brought him back!!
Again, kids you got to love them!!
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I panicked just imagining the whole incident. It's tough going anywhere these days. I am glad you found him.
We went to an Easter egg hunt at Yoke's Grocery store. It was inside and there were tons of kids and adults everywhere. I almost lost Sarah, because I was too worried about Kaitlyn and William. Then a friend of mine actually lost her 5 year old daughter and we were screaming her name, but with all of the noise she couldn't hear us. I finally saw her in a crowd of people and ran to her. It was scary!! I don't think we'll do that hunt again.