Saturday, January 17, 2009

I got my new baby girl!!




She is so sweet!! Look at that face, who could resist it!! I went to go pick her up today. We are still debating names. Justice wants to name her Coco, I want Delilah, or Piper. So it may take us a few days to decide the best name for this cute little cotton ball!! We thougt of cotton, nah!! Here are some pics of her we are so excited to have her here, I have been anxious all week. Now will be the fighting with kids to hold her, and of course the potty training. Joy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's precious! Congrats on the new little cutie:)

amber and james said...

Soooooo Cute! Let me know how it goes. I will let you test it out before we try to get one. HeHe!

Brooke Monk said...

What a cute little puppy! Your kids are going to have so much fun! I'm glad everything's going so well for you guys. Miss you lots!

The Courtney Family said...

Darling puppy! I don't envy the puppy potty training days. Good luck!

LeAnn said...

Too Cute!
However, it reminded me how much I miss my Dollie even though I have Sammy; Dollie will always be close to my heart.
Give the Puppy a hug from Grandma.
Love, Mom