Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Poor Puppy!

Well our scare was not so dumb afterall. I ended up having to take Coco back to the vet Monday afternoon for another seizure and diarriah. She ended up having to stay at the vet overnight so the doctor could run some charcoal through her tummy and give her some other medicine. I called to check on her today and they said she was doing well and we could come get her. About a half an hour later the vet called and said she had another seizure and will need to stay for further evauluation. I will call later this evening to see how her progress is. I hope she will be okay and this will not be a constant health issue for her. Poor little doggy!! I will keep everyone updated!!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I feel so sad about Coco. I can't imagine how you must be worried.
It may still be something she ate.
I will pray for her. Love, Mom