Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting creative



The kids are definelty getting creative having to stay in the house due to cold weather and snow!! Reminds me of my childhood days of building blanket clubhouses or forts!! Karli and Ryley decided to build a cool fort out of sheets and with thier beds. Karli shares a room with Ryley and Kason, we have plenty of room in our 6 bedroom house, but she is so used to sharing a room with Justice in our old house, now she won't sleep in her own room. CRAZY!! She is on the top bunk and Ryley on the bottom and Kason in his crib. So they devised the best fort, we take it down every night and re-do it every morning. They play pretty well in it, and have a cool set up inside. The pics will prove what great creative minds they have!! Too cute!!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

This brings back some memories. I remember our children doing this.
Looking forward to see you all for this week end.
Love you all! Mom

Cleverley fam said...

Amanda, I haven't checked your blog for awhile and it is so cute! I love this picture of Karli, she is such a doll, and I love forts! You're going to laugh at this but Zack and his girlfriend built a fort in the front room the other night and watched a movie on his laptop. It was funny. You're such a good mom. I miss you and those cute kids. :)