Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Ethan!!

Ethan's favorite cereal!! Lucky Charms!!

fun opening presents!!


Monday was Ethan's birthday, the big 8!! We had a small party for him on Sunday, with Grandma & Grandpa Williams and Grandma & Grandpa Wolfe, and Aunt Jennifer in Salt Lake. We celebrated his actual birthday Monday with our family and on Friday he is having his friends party. I only do parties with friends on even years, it is just too much with 6 kids to go all out every year. Plus even years are pretty significant years and milestones!! Here a just a few pics of his family birthday party!!

3 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

He's so cute Amanda! You're such a good mom! Sorry I couldn't make it to lunch yesterday, Jared and I made a spur of the moment trip to the temple since he didn't have to go to work 'til noon. Let's for sure get together next week!

Beth Willmore said...

Sorry - I forgot to tell you that if you wanted to check out our blog just e-mail me at willmoreb@ida.net and I'll send you an invite!

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Happy birthday