Sunday, May 3, 2009

New family picture

Last Saturday, April 25th, the Young Women in our ward did a fundraiser for girls camp and had a photographer come do family portraits. So we did that, since we have not had a family photo taken since Ryley was 18 months old. We obviously have had another baby since then and needed to get a complete family picture updated with everyone. We really loved our pictures, we had some of just the kids and of Travis and I also. I will get those posted soon, sorry for the blue line down the middle. We had to use the scanner at Travis' office, and it apparently has an issue. So it was the best we could do. We got a great big print to hang in our house, we are so blessed and grateful for a our wonderful and beautiful family!! I loved our bare feet!!

4 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

What a great family picture of you guys!

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea! The Young Women in our ward are trying to earn money for camp as well and I am sure the loved this idea. We have quite a few photographers in our ward, too.

Love the pictures:)

Beth Willmore said...

I'm so excited that I finally got to meet you Amanda! You're a lot of fun and so mellow for a woman with 6 kids! I love your family pic, and we definitely need to get together again soon! Our blog is private, but if you'd like to check it out you can e-mail me at willmoreb@ida.net and I'll send you an invite.

LeAnn said...

Love the new picture. I am most grateful to have had the children for a few moments. Love, Mom