Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We have been busy!


Climbing on the giant frog!

Jennifer got a yummy cake for after her graduation dinner!!

Of course the wind had to blow just as the picture was getting taken!!

So alot has been going on this past week or so!! I went down with the kids to Salt Lake, for my sister, Jennifer's graduation. My parents flew out to see her and us!! So I have added some pics of some of the things we did over the weekend. We got to go to an exhibit at the University of Utah about frogs!! We had a lot of fun and got to see some very interesting little creatures. Ethan and Karli got to help feed the frogs, they enjoyed being little helpers. We had a really fun weekend. It was especially fun 'cause we got to be both sets of grandparents at the same time. The kids were a little confused on the whole relationship thing, but I think have it all figured out now. We had a great time staying at Grandma & Grandpa Williams' house, playing with everyone, eating, and doing some activities. It was a great Mother's Day to be with both my moms on a special day!! So some pics to view!!

No comments: