Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pine Wood Derby fun!!




Last night was Austin's PineWood Derby at the church. We had fun attending and seeing everyone's cars, the boys were of course very anxious to get racing!! Making the car was a little troublesome, but Travis will stick to his story that is was all under control. It was definetly crunch time at 10 minutes till race time we had some malfunctioning. In the end, it was a great and fun experience. I am glad it is over with though!! Next year we will have two boys doing cars, we will have double crunch time I am sure!!




2 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Good job Austin!

LeAnn said...

I loved the pictures. Way to go Austin.
Travis knowing that you have 2 cars for next year to build with the boys; I would suggest you get the cars now. I speak from vast experience. LUM, Grandma and Mom