Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First day of School!



It is official, today my kids went back to school!! Yeah, but sad. I will miss having them around the house. I am glad to get back so we will have more routine. They look so cute in thier new outifts for school. Karli doesn't go till after lunch, so she by herself in the pics. She wasn't ready for school as early as the other 3. It will be interesting to hear how thier day went this afternoon. I am excited for them to tell me. Then it is haircuts for the boys, volleyball tryouts for Justice, and then Scouts for Austin. We just don't slow down here!! Ryley starts preschool at the college in September. He is so very excited, especially to get a Batman back pack!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One more week for us and school begins! I can't wait!! Then Kat starts preschool so it will be nice at home with one.

:) Tiff

LeAnn said...

What some awesome grand kids. Grandma and Grandpa love you all. Keep me posted on how things are going for you all at school this year.
Love, Grandma