Friday, August 1, 2008

Oooh Gross!

Okay cute little story. Karli has a friend who she plays with all the time, they are really good buddies. His name is Cody and he lives around the corner. Today she wanted to call him and tell him something, I asked what for. She said she had something to tell him, and didn't want MacKay to hear. He is the younger brother, Ryley's age. I said well what is it that you want to tell Cody? She says it is gross. I insist then that she tells me if it something gross I want to know what it is she is talking about. She says " I want to tell him I am going to marry him and kiss him!" AAAHHHH!!! I just crack up laughing. Too cute!! She is over at his house playing now, I wonder if she will tell him. KIDS!!

3 comments:

amber and james said...

Happy Birthday to Ryley! We hope you have fun with all of your new toys! We think you are so awesome!
We love you!
Uncle James,Aunt Amber,Christian,Taylor, and Averi

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryley! No more terrible twos right? On to curious three. You are a sweetie!!

Love,

Aunt Tiff, Uncle Dave, Mike, Sarah, Kat, and William

LeAnn said...

Thanks for sharing the awesome Birthday Pictures of Ryley. He was so cute to talk with.
Oh, how I love the blogging.
Love, Mom and Grandma