Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!




Today 14 years ago, Travis & I got married for all time and eternity in the Washington D.C Temple. We have had a great life together thus far, and plan on spending the rest of our lives together, getting old together. We have 6 wonderful children who really make our lives happy and fullfilled!! I appreciate Travis and all his hard work, he is a great provider, father and husband. He works so hard for us, and so I can be a at home mommy. I love you, and always will. Here are a few pics from over the years.

3 comments:

Brooke Monk said...

Happy Anniversary! I love reading your blog. Even though I never see you anymore it's nice to be able to catch up on the goings on in the Williams Family. I'm glad you guys are doing so well and I miss you tons!

LeAnn said...

This is late of course.
Dad and I want to wish you both a very belated Happy Anniversary and are so grateful for you both and our awesome Grandchildren.
We feel blessed by you all.
Love, Mom







w

The Ridgeways said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great life together! I am so happy for both of you. I hope you enjoy the next 14 years as much!