Saturday, August 9, 2008

Summer Daze in the River





So we don't have a pool around, so we resort to the St. Anthony Sand Bar. It is a lot of fun, it is the closet we have to "beach" and this kids love it!! So we went today to cool off and the kids got nice and sandy!! I was nervous going by myself since it is a river and has somewhat of a current. On Thursday a 14 year old boy drowned, sad. But I braved it and took the kids without Travis. He was working. We all made it home alive, and no one got sunburned either!!

4 comments:

Brooke Monk said...

You are such a fun mom Amanda! Those kids sure are lucky to have you. Miss you tons!

LeAnn said...

It looks like so much fun. How I love the pictures. Love, Mom Williams

amber and james said...

That looks fun, we will have to try it on our "at home vacation". Are you ready for school or what?

The Ridgeways said...

Wow, super mom! I only have the two and haven't tried that one yet. Although sage is doing much better with swimming. Cute pictures! I love peeking in and seeing what you are up to.